Its back! Maple Bacon Coffee Porter from Funky Buddha is set to release January 10th, 2015. This beer will be packaged in 22 ounce bottles and sold exclusively at the brewery.
The bottle release will be part of a day’s worth of festivities that will include food trucks with breakfast-themed pairings, live music, and multiple bars both indoor and outdoors.
Heres the details as per Funky Buddha: Funky Buddhas Blog
Date: Saturday, January 10, 2015
Festival hours: 12pm to 10pm
Bottle sales: 12pm to 3pm
Bottle pickup: 4pm to 7pm
Bottle Sales Format:
Bottle sales will take place on the east side of the building next to the back parking lot. Please follow the signs to the line start. We will do our best to move the line as quickly as possible.
- Bottles cost $15
- 4 bottles per person limit
- You must be 21 or over to purchase a bottle
- Bottle sales start promptly at 12pm and will run until all bottles are gone.
- Bottle sales are cash or credit. An ATM is located near the bottle sales tent. Bringing cash will expedite the process for everyone!
- Bottle pickup will begin at 4pm IN THE SAME SPOT and run until all bottles are handed out/sold.
- When you purchase your bottle(s) you will be given tickets for each and a wristband that you must wear until after your bottles are picked up. This wristband IS your ticket. If this wrist band is removed at ANY TIME, or if someone with out a wrist band attempts to redeem tickets, we will not accept said tickets. Please keep that in mind before your puchase. Thank you!
- All sales are final.
Tap List – INITIAL LIST ANNOUNCED 12/12
Hop Gun IPA
Doc Brown Ale
Fuhgeddaboudit Red Ale
On Top Blonde
Crusher Session IPA
Small Axe Big IPA
Tripel Lindy Belgian Tripel
Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
Barrel-Aged Snowed In
Last Snow Porter
No Crusts Brown Ale
Don’t Tell Reece Double Brown Ale
French Toast Double Brown Ale
Jack Daniels Barrel-Aged Old Fashioned Ale
Wide Awake It’s Morning (Imperial MBCP)
Fire In The Hole
What is this Velvet? (Red Velvet Ale)
Sweet Potato Casserole
Nikolai Vorlauf Russian Imperial Stout
Dread Pirate Ed Roberts Imperial Stout with Cherries, Coconut, and Chocolate
Rich Uncle Pennybags Porter
Sex Panther Black IPA
German Chocolate Cake Brown Ale
Ginger Lemongrass Wheat Ale
Bob’s Backyard Mango Habanero Wheat Ale
Uncle Vucub’s Imperial Stout with Chocolate, Chiles, and Cinnamon
Stupid Sexy Flanders Ale
Passionfruit Crusher Session IPA
Additional releases and timed tapping information to be announced 12/30
Wynwood Brewing Octopus on the Wall Imperial IPA
Engine 15 Java Rye
Swamp Head Saison du Swamp
Swamp Head Tropical Disturbance Double IPA
Swamp Head Lloyd’s Christmas Ale (Ale with Spruce Tips)
Saltwater Brewing Chocolate Mayday
Toppling Goliath Pseudo Sue
Tequesta Brewing Tequestavus Belgian Pumpkin Ale
Tequesta Brewing “No Sauce” – Stone Crab Stout with Smoked Horseradish Root
Cigar City Brewing Bourbon Barrel-Aged Big Sound
Coppertail Brewing TBD
Saint Somewhere Dry-Hopped Et Sans Fin
Angry Chair 3 Little Birds
Angry Chair German Chocolate Cupcake
Revolution Brewing Anti-Hero IPA
Revolution Brewing Deth’s Tar Bourbon Barrel-Aged Imperial Russian Stout
J. Wakefield Brewing Berlinerweiss
We’re proud to announce that South Florida’s own blues legends the Albert Castiglia Bandwill be headlinging!
Complete list to come
Chaco’s Chinese Tacos
Spring In, Roll Out
Da Burger Shack
Poblano’s Mexican Fusion